Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Miss Avery Anne

My newest niece, Avery is one month old today! She is such a precious joy in our lives! And she takes after my own heart and is right on time! She was actually born on her due date! :) It was a Sunday, so Jared and I were blessed to be in Sandy when she came.  I would not have missed it for the world. I am so proud of Kealy.  She is one of the strongest women that I know and to see her grow her family is such a beautiful thing.  She is a wonderful mother and I could not be more proud of her! And it is a joy to watch my older brother Ryan in one of the greatest roles of his life.  He is a fantastic father and husband!

Annabelle and Levi are the cutest big siblings in the world! They love Avery and desire to help mommy and daddy however they can. Yes, it is a little bit of a transition but they are doing great! I had the blessing of getting to spend a few days in Sandy a few weeks ago, helping out Ryan and Kealy as Ryan went back to work.  I was in awe of life at it's fullest!  I melted every time Avery would fall asleep in my arms and I was filled with joy every time I heard the laughter of Levi and Annabelle.  I got to spend some quality time with my sister in law, my best friend.  My husband was wonderful in letting me go away for the week because he knew how much it meant to me to be able to help out in this special time.

Avery, you are such a blessing.  We have been praying for you for so long.  You are a complete joy in our lives. God has created you so beautifully and intricately.  We love you so much, my precious niece :)

Life is beautiful. There is nothing like holding a sleeping newborn to be reminded of how precious life is and how much God loves us.  He is so good and so faithful.  I love being an aunt because I get to be reminded of the sweet innocence of children.  It is in those moments that I am reminded of what an abundant life looks like. 

                                                     Here is beautiful miss Avery :)




                                                       Such a cute, happy family of five!





                                  One of my favorite pictures, daddy and his precious little girls.



                                                                   I just love her :)




                                                          He loves being an uncle too :)


                        Happy one month Avery! We love you! ~Uncle Jared and Aunt Michelle

1 comment:

  1. she is beautiful Michelle! I am so glad you have been able to spend so much time with your nieces and nephew. Being an aunt is so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete